More than 40 participants have arrived from all over Africa to take part in the school, which aims at building knowledge of internet governance institutions and processes; engaging people from governments, civil society, business and the technical and academic communities; shaping internet governance issues in Africa and internationally, and improving multi-stakeholder processes from the bottom up.
Discussions have already started, and part of it can be followed online, so stay tuned by:
- Following our #AfriSIG2014 Twitter hashtag.
- Engaging with our AfriSIG Twitter list of participants
- Taking a look at our AfriSIG2014 Flickr album (coming soon)
- Following APC’s online spaces: Facebook (English, Spanish, French), Twitter (English, Spanish, French)
- Subscribing to this website, which we will be updating with news and blog posts from the participants.